Piper Sunday Zoom Seminar
Make Your Donation Here...
The Southern California Uilleann Pipers Club invites you to join us for the continuation of our Piper Sunday Zoom Seminar series featuring online discussion with guest speakers about Irish piping and music. A hearty Thank You! to Ronan Browne for getting the ball rolling last month. For our next event we are delighted to have Pádraig McGovern joining us from Monaghan, Ireland.
Who: Pádraig McGovern
What: Piper Sunday Zoom Seminar with guest speaker.
When: Sunday, July 5th at 7pm (Irish Time) / 11am (PST) / 12noon (MST) / 1pm (CT) / 2pm (EST).
Why: Paypal Donation Link:
Please forward to friends and family that you think would be interested in the class. They don't have to be pipers or have pipes to attend.
Duration: 90 minutes
Cost: Paypal donation link (in the zoom chat area) with a suggested donation of $20. The donation can be made any time here: http://socalpipers.com/piper_sunday.html
Video: Each gathering will be videoed, but only for quality and safety purposes, and the videos will not be made available to the public.
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/3089335837800698/
Facebook Group - Private Discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6907588377/
Facebook Page - Public Updates: https://www.facebook.com/SCUPC/
RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE DAY
Recommendations for Guest & Attendees:
- Check for Zoom update.
- A hour or more before the event restart your wifi and computer.
- If you are using a wireless mouse and keyboard check the battery level ahead of time.
- Test speakers and microphone in Zoom.
- In Zoom Preferences, turn on "original sound".
- Attendees are muted by default. Press and hold the spacebar to be heard. Or press the microphone button in the bottom left corner of your phone or computer screen, and ask your question. Remember to re-mute please, to help avoid unwanted noise.
- Use "Gallery View" to see everyone in the meeting. Use "Speaker View" to see who is talking at the moment. To only see the guest "Pin" their screen so theirs is the larger screen and others align above or to the side.
- Attendees, turn off your camera if you don't want to be included in the recorded video.
- I think that's everything. If there's something I missed please let me know.
See you there!